Thursday, February 26, 2009

I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky!

My new favorite song to sing is "I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky!" Let me explain. Have you seen the movie Madagascar 2? It's a funny movie about the adventures of Alex the Lion, Gloria the Hippo, Marty the Zebra and Melman the Giraffe who were trying to return to the Central Park Zoo but end up in Africa.

In the movie, Gloria the Hippo has a date with Moto Moto, another hippo. He likes Gloria for her chubby body. He sings this funny song to her, I Like 'Em Chunky. So ever since I saw it, I have been singing the song constantly.

"I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky!"

But I have learned that singing this song at the top of your lungs in the waiting room of your big sister's orthodontist is not cool. Especially when most of the adults there have not seen Madagascar and have no idea why a two-year old would be screaming "I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky." Oops.








No comments: