Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Case of the Flying Poop

I love the TV show Wonder Pets. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's all about the adventures of three pets (guinea pig, chick, and turtle) that live in a school classroom and heroically save animals in trouble after school's out. Mom says it has really good messages, whatever that means. One of my favorite books to read when I am on the potty is my Wonder Pets book:


My favorite part of the story is where the Wonder Pets try to save a baby chimp lost in outer space. But this morning I noticed something unusual about this page in the book. So I asked my mom--"What's that?" "A comet," she said. "Comet?" I asked. Hmm...I don't even know what the heck a comet is, but I knew that thing wasn't a comet. See for yourself:

Anybody who knows anything can see that it's a piece of flaming poop, flying through outer space! I told my Mom, but she just laughed and grabbed the book from me to show my dad. "He thinks it's poop!" she cried. For some reason, she was crying and laughing at the same time when she told him. What do you think? If you're still not sure, take a closer look:


That my, friends, is one hot, fiery piece of poop. I hope it's not aiming at the earth. That would be se-wious!

1 comment:

~Jenn~ said...

I almost peed my pants! LOL!