Sunday, December 7, 2008

I might be the next Emeril


I must confess that I'm a bit of a foodie. You'd be surprised at how much you can pick up when your mom is zoning out in front of the Food Network. She thinks I'm playing on the floor with my trucks, but I'm really paying careful attention to Bobby Flay. That man can sure grill a burger! But since I'm not allowed to use the grill yet (or even the microwave), I need to stick to the basics. One of my specialities is Cheerios and milk a la One-sock. Mom gives me the bowl of cereal, and then I spill it out - milk and all - on my high chair tray and eat it from there. I guess you could say it's my spin on a traditional dish. You should give it a try--it doesn't taste quite like eating it from the bowl.
For some reason when I made my specialty this morning, Mom got really upset and mopped the whole thing up with a paper towel before I could finish it. She just doesn't recognize my talent for food!


No comments: