Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Muscles


I’ve acquired quite the work-out habit lately. My Dad is a serious weight-lifter, and he is my greatest inspiration. Sure, as a toddler I don’t have major muscle mass yet, but I’m working on it. This picture isn’t of me (this kid’s got slightly better definition, so I thought I’d substitute him) but you get the idea.

At any given moment, I am known for trying to pry my shirt off (I usually need some help with this) while crying out “Wanna show muscles like Daddy!” Then I walk around shirtless showing off my stuff. I have also learned to do push-ups. Soon all the girls in my daycare will be after me, I just know it. They don’t call me the Baby Stallion for nothing.

2 comments:

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

What an inspirational blog from a special boy - even if he is my grandson! Keep these blogs coming and don't let anyone tell you you're too young to do anything you want..Love, Grama {Betsy}

December 3, 2008 8:53 AM


Posted to Muscles
Delete Comment Cancel