Monday, December 29, 2008

The greatest toy ever

I got lots of cool presents this Christmas, but there is nothing that can beat my favorite toy of all--my pink and blue shopping cart. It used to be my sister's (that's why it's pink), but now it's mine--all mine! I pretty much push it around the house constantly. It's a very versatile toy. These are just some of the ways it can be used:

1) I can load all of my toys into it, and then dump them all out in the most annoying places, as my mom likes to say. Such as the kitchen floor, or at the bottom of the stairs, or in the toilet.

2) I can wear it like a hat. (though sometimes my neck gets stuck through the bars, which could be se-wious, as the Wonder Pets say.)

3) I can swing it like a weapon (one of favorite things to do.) It can be an excellent weapon to use against my big brother when he is bothering me. But when I do this my dad gets really mad, and says that if I hit the flat screen TV, I'll never see the shopping cart again.

4) I can dump stuff into it that doesn't really belong there. Such as a bag of potato chips I grabbed from the pantry today. Mom got pretty upset with me. Then she put all the chips back in the bag (including the ones that fell on the floor) and told me to go watch TV. She's just no fun.

No comments: