Monday, December 8, 2008

Guess who?



When you've got an older brother and sister in the house, sometimes you've got to find a way to get around without being spotted. This is my sneakin' around the house outfit. I think it's pretty effective - who'd recognize me? Certainly not my siblings - they're a little slow on the uptake, if you know what I mean.

Tonight's been a little crazy around my house. I spent part of the evening playing my favorite game with my brother and sister - Baby Jail. I think my sister made this game up. It usually involves me as the main character (are you surprised?) They lock me up in a jail made of couch pillows - it's great! We had to cut it short to get ready for bed, but I am looking forward to more Baby Jail tomorrow...

Well, gotta run for my "bedtime snack." It's this new ritual my mom has come up with. She's under some strange delusion that if she gives me a bedtime snack I'll stop waking up at 3 a.m. asking to climb into her bed. It'll never work, but at least I get some cookies and milk before bed!

No comments: