Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Ice Storm and other happenings




We had a big ice storm last week. It seemed to make my Mom and Dad in a bad mood, but I loved it. The power went out and I got to play with the flashlights! My Dad just paced around the house mumbling about not having something called a generator, and my Mom got real nervous because we were almost out of diapers and the grocery store was closed down. But the power came back on the next day and it was all okay.


My brother and sister and I played some really fun games because we couldn't watch TV. Sometimes my big brother puts on his Darth Vader costume and I put on mine and we have light saber fights! We did this when the lights were out and the light sabers lit up the living room. The best part is when I put on my Power Rangers cape with the Darth Vader mask and I become Power Darth! Or maybe it's Darth Ranger. Either way, he's my favorite made-up character. Better watch out or I'll bring you over to the Dark Side with my powers!


No comments: