Saturday, December 13, 2008

I am so loved



It's great being the youngest. I get lots of attention, I get to watch the TV shows that I want to watch ("Turn off Hannah Montana so that your brother can watch Blue's Clues!"), and I always get to go first. I like to go first.

Sometimes it's hard being the youngest, of course. I have to wear hand-me-downs, and I don't always get to do all the fun stuff that they get to do. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.


By the way, I have to tell you about this neat trick that I figured out. It's called "having a tantrum." At least that what Mom calls it. If something is happening that I don't like, I start to scream and fuss. It's that easy!! Here is a picture of me doing it when Mom was trying to put my jacket on. It was a nice day, and I did not want that jacket on! So I had one of the tantrums, and it worked! She gave up!

2 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

lol, my boys do this everytime I try to put a shirt on them. They pull it right back over their head. Atleast we get our daily 'work outs' over it though! :P

oh, and your kids are adorable!